This Chapter is on Responsibility:
To be responsible is to be accountable for what you do and who you are.
If you are responsible, you can take charge of your life.
Things the children need to do to get their points:
- Complete a chore with your best effort.
- Do your homework with your best effort.
- Follow through with your promises
- Say “no” when offered junk food (like chocalate)
- Go to bed when you are supposed to.
- Follow through with your promises.
- Apologize if you break a promise.
- Pick up your toys or video games.
- Make your bed on your own.
This chapters Games day will be on 9th March 2:00pm – 4:00pm at:
Watford Leisure Centre,
The children need to wear their Gi’s (uniform). Please hand in their completed Gracie Games Day tracking Sheets on the day.